Last Revised June 25th, 2013
This site and its contents may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, or used to create derivative works without the prior written consent of Penthouse pool, with the exception that gives Penthouse pool Customer a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and display the Web pages within this site, solely on your computer and for use by your personal, non-commercial use. This permission is subject to compliance by the Customer of not modifying the content displayed, your keeping intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices and comply with the terms, conditions, and notices accompanying the content of this site or otherwise set. However, any software or other materials that are available for downloading, access or other use from this site with their own license terms, conditions, and notices will be governed by such terms, conditions, and notices.
Penthouse pool does not guarantee that the information on this website is correct, current, or complete, and this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Penthouse pool assumes no responsibility (and expressly disclaims responsibility) for updating this site to keep information current or to ensure that the information published is accurate or complete. Therefore, you should confirm that the information published is accurate and complete before taking any decision related to any services, products or other matters described in this site.
Penthouse pool does not guarantee that will solve the reported problems, but provide information with the goal of addressing a problem.
All Aggregate Information and Personal Information User is obtained by the use of Penthouse-pool.com, constitute a database owned by Penthouse pool, information stored to protect and prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration. Nevertheless, Penthouse pool in any way guarantee their safety, or that it can be intercepted, reproduced or stolen by others.
Penthouse-pool.com ensures confidentiality of the data provided by our customers, and guarantees that under no circumstances be passed on to third parties outside our group.
Recommendations and Precautions
- Do not write your username and password in easily accessible locations.
- Use our SSL security system.
- The user is solely responsible for keeping confidential the password, account numbers, personal identification information and other data requested or obtained through the website and is responsible for the use to be given to your computer and the outside site navigation to Penthouse-pool.com that can compromise the security and integrity of the information contained on your computer equipment.
Penthouse-pool.com has no responsibility of the customer or user errors or neglect to use the Services offered through the Website and does not cover loss caused by:
- Capture errors or misuse of the service.
- Negligent handling or sharing the password that causes unauthorized access to accounts.
- Leave the computer unattended during an online session.
- If at any time you have trouble accessing any part of this website may be due to the model or version of your browser or the configuration of its options.